Trigger 2 Installation:
1) Your should receive an email confirming your order. If you already have a Slate Audio account, you can log in to download the Slate Audio Center. If this is your first purchase, an email will be sent with a link to create your account.
2) Upon entering the product downloads page, you can download the Slate Audio Center which is all you will need to install Trigger 2.
3) Once finished downloading, go to your downloads folder and run the DMG. Then when prompted, move the Slate Audio Center application to your applications folder.
4) Open the Slate Audio Center, then log in with your Slate User account. Then select Trigger2 and hit install.
5) On the next page will be two prompts. Make sure both of them are checked.
-The first prompt installs the actual plugin. -The destination prompt will decide the location where your samples are installed.
Note: The samples can be installed on your internal hard drive or an external hard drive
Note: Do NOT select system folders such as Library or System. Note: We do NOT Recommend the downloads or desktop folders, as the library can be moved or deleted easily here. We recommend the documents folder. Make sure your Trigger Library is not linked to Cloud Storage. Cloud
-After selecting the destination for Library, hit install to start the installation process. When the process is done, you will get the message "Successfully installed". Then hit "Back to products".
Note: If the progress bar stops and freezes before it hits 100%, this could mean the selected destination doesn't have sufficient memory. Please note the trigger Library requires at least 2.24 GB of memory.
-If having issues using an external Drive, highlight the drive in finder, then hit ⌘ +2. Then change your sharing & permission settings for your drive. If this still does not work, you will have to clear space and install the folder to an internal location.
6) Open Trigger 2 in your DAW. Go to the "Browser" and you should see your samples and presets. If the browser is empty, click on "Settings". Then click "Select Base Dir". Navigate to the "Trigger 2 Instruments" folder and click open to manual set your base directory.