- All New User Interface Built from the Ground Up
- New Master Volume Engine Control
- New SSD5.5 Physically Modeled Drum Playback Algorithm
- Deluxe 2 Drum Library Adds 50 New Instruments
- 111 Snares, 103 Kicks, 115 Toms
- 16 Hi Hats, 49 Crashes, 10 Rides, 3 Splashes, 5 Chinas
- Percussion Pack of Cowbell, (1 Clap 1 Tambourine 1 Cowbell)
- Analog Processed and Unprocessed Samples
- Famous “Artist Modeled” Kits
- Drumkit or Pad Cells View Allows Up To 32 Drum Instruments
- Completely Reworked Routing/Mapping System
- macOS Support in AAX/VST/AU Formats
- Windows Support in AAX/VST Formats
SSD5.5 makes editing your kits a breeze. Select individual drums, customize the mics and routing, choose your MIDI maps, customize your velocity and dynamic curves for each drum, and build your custom tone exactly as you want it.
SSD5.5’s mixer allows you to get the perfect mix of your drums, with easy access to ambient room mics and close mics. It allows you to easily route your drums discretely to your DAW so you can use your favorite plugins to get the ultimate drum tone. We also added a new master volume control to the entire plugin.
Customize your MIDI Map with SSD5.5’s completely reworked MIDI MAP converter. Everything in a kit preset is easily mappable and re-mappable plus you can quickly load mapping presets.
DRUM LOCKER BREAKDOWN
115 Toms (21 sets)
13 Various Percussion (Including 1 Cowbell)
- macOS 10.9, or Higher
- Windows 7, or Higher
- 1024x768 Screen Resolution, or Higher
- 4GB RAM, or Higher
- Intel or AMD CPU 1Ghz, Or Higher