Please refer to the video above, or read the written instructions below.
After imputing your email, name, and passcode/Lic# you will be taken to your Slate User Account so that you can download the Expansion Files.
First you will need to download 1 of the 2 License Files available at the top of the page displayed in yellow. You are granted two License downloads with the purchase of each expansion.
Next follow instructions below. We are going to use the Trigger-Terry Date Expansion as an example:
1. Download the following Library files from the Trigger Terry Date Expansion page in your User Area.
• SSD Terry Date Kit Presets.zip
2. Extract with WinRar or 7zip (PC), or default Archive Utility (Mac OSX).
Download WinRAR (Windows)
3. Move the extracted folders (Terry Kicks, Terry Snares, Terry Toms) to your Trigger Instruments folder.
Note: This is the folder that contains all of your Trigger Library Samples!
4. Move your License to the Trigger Instruments folder.
Your license file should look like this:
1. Open your DAW and insert Trigger on an audio track.
2. Click "Settings" in the upper left of the plug-in window.
3. From the Settings page, click "License Settings" and click "Select License File."
4. Navigate to your Trigger Instruments folder and select your license file. Click "Ok" to exit the License Settings page.
You are now ready to use the Trigger Terry Date Expansion Pack!