Rescan Plugins In Your DAW
If the plugins do not show in your plugins list, please ensure you have the latest plugin versions installed and view the following articles:
- How To Rescan Plugins In Ableton Live
- How To Rescan Plugins In Cubase
- How To Rescan Plugins In Digital Performer
- How To Rescan Plugins In Fl Studio
- How To Rescan Plugins In Garageband
- How To Rescan Plugins in Logic Pro X
- How To Rescan Plugins In Reaper
- How To Rescan Plugins In Sonar Platinum
- How To Rescan Plugins In Mixcraft
- How To Add Plugin Paths & Reset Blacklist In Studio One 3
- Force Reason Plugin Rescan
iLok License Manager
Please ensure you are using the latest iLok License Manager app version. Make sure the plugin licenses are activated to your iLok.
Try "Synchronizing" your iLok using the steps below ↓
Before starting your DAW, open the iLok License Manager and make sure it is up-to-date. Next, right click on your iLok dongle, listed in the left column, and choose Synchronize.
Wait for the operation to complete, and then launch your DAW.
You can view the minimum and recommended system requirements here.
Submit A Request
If you need additional assistance, please submit a request here.